Southwest Petroleum University
Chengdu city  610500
Call:135 **** ****

Mr_Manager
Heshun Conglomerate
Xindu region,Chengdu  610500

July 15, 2007

Dear Sir or Madam:

I’ll graduate from the Southwest Petroleum University with a degree in Business English,where I was president of Literature Assosiation.I read about your expansion of your company from Mr_Lu,who is a vice manager of your branch and am interested in working for your company_My resourceful personality makes me a strong candidate for a position as an salesman or secretary or something like that.

Although a undergraduate,I’m not a typical new graduate. During the compus life,Ifound creative ways to put myself with a variety jobs such as TV Set sales,newspaper subscription sales,suit and phong card sales,tutor and waitress_In each of these situations my resourcefulness was tested and honed.

The resourcefulness I have attained has prepared me with the maturity,skills,and abilities to embark on a career in your company.I’m eager to be considered for a job in a company that has such a high reputation in Chengdu,I’ll be in SWPU waiting ,and I would like very much to talk with you concerning a position.I will follow up this letter with my resume and phone call to see if I can arrange a time to meet with you_Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely ,

Qi Mingli
评论

共1条评论

应届生nAVyzsE3
上海理工大学·包装工程·2023-06
黑龙江   2023-05-25 01:59
- 到底了 -